Did your vet give your Tucson the immuno-regulin in a
shot or through an IV?  Did she have to stay at the
vet or get to go home?  I might need to go to another
vet because my conversation today the vet seemed like
we had done all we could do for Smokey.  The fever is
the big thing with him.  He keeps getting a fever
every 3 or 4 days.  I had talked to another vet when I
first found out Smokey was + because one of the vets
where I take my pets gave me the option of finding
Smokey another home or euthanasia.  The other vet I
spoke to told me not to let them put me in a corner
about having Smokey euthanized.  He said they have a
few patients that are +.  I don't want to see Smokey
suffer but I don't know if he is right now.

Cindy