It will be tough to pick one name up – maybe I can name after my VERY kitty I rescued from Japan (she is still with me)  - Ayumi’s place, Ayumi’s wish, Ayumi’s sanctuary, Ayumi’s paradise..??

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Loesch
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: a name for my sanctuary

I like that.  I've always thought that if I had a shelter to name I would call it Brandy's Place.  Brandy was my total soulmate kitty who died at age 16, over 10 years ago.

Terri Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How about naming it after one of your kitties who is at the Bridge?  For example, whoever was first to go, you could name it after that kitty.

Suzi's Wish

Garfunkle's Wish

Etc.

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, Dori and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=