Hi, my dear friend, Nina – it seems that it’s been such a long time to talk to you!  It’s so nice to hear from you. Is everything ok at your home?

I love the name, Nina – should I add something like – Place for Angels Among Us

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: a name for my sanctuary

Hello Hideyo,
It's wonderful that you are getting your non-profit status!  Hooray!
How about "Angels Among Us" for a name?
Nina

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

Hi, everyone, I am in the process of establishing a non-profit for my cat sanctuary and am looking for a name..

One of the names I thought of is

A tabby’s wish –

This actually means something to me – lots of kitties I have and I have had are tabbies.. and would like to dedicate it to my tabbies who are in heaven right now (including suzi, Garfunkle, George, mama, and many more..) –

If you have other ideas for the name, I would appreciate it very much..  I am looking for something unconditional, peaceful, and strong..

Thank you!