Smokey showed his improvement when I started the
immuno-regulin.  He got a shot for 4 days in a row and
then he gets 2 shots a week.  I am giving him the
shots subq.  I give him pet tinic twice a day and they
took him off the baytril yesterday.  I am keeping my
fingers crossed. It seems like he has this new little
personality that is just now coming out.  I found a
food that he just loves.  He loves the Iams food in
the pouch.  The vet did bloodwork yesterday and
nothing alarmed him.  I also gave Smokey raw chicken
liver that really seemed to perk him up.  I just hope
this improvement last for awhile.

Cindy