Barb, I have a cat named Winston that has had the same
type of urinary issues.  What has your vet done for
Smoky?  I had to change Winston's food to Hills SD and
we haven't had any problems since October. I didn't
know if there was anything else I should be doing.  I
hope Smoky has a good checkup this week.

Cindy