Wow Cindy.  I would not have thought that Stinky died
from a bacterial infection.  It seems like an
infection is always something we can handle medically,
you know?  But now that you bring this up, I remember
a lady I used to work with who died last year at the
age of 40 from a staph infection!  She left two
children and a husband behind.  We just never know.  I
guess when it is our time, it's our time.  Did the vet
say if the infection was septicemia?  That's basically
blood poisoning, but I believe it's caused by
bacteria.  Again, I am sorry that you guys have lost
your furbaby.

:)
Wendy