Thank God. And I am very sure Paassht was involved. Perhaps that fine cat spirit can be asked to help Pepper??????????? Those in spirit are often willing to help out the rest of us. Would you ask Paassht to keep Pepper company? Pepper is terrified. When I have to leave a cat at the vet's I spray the cage with Feliway and put RR in the water myself and pray they will use what I leave. Would the vet allow a towel or piece of clothes that has Pepper's special friend's odor on it in the cage?

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: OT - Prayers/answers needed for Pepper

Marylyn, Becca and Patti,
I called him immediately after reading your posts and realizing how important it would be to Pepper. We were right, he wasn't thinking of it from Pepper's point of view. It didn't take all that much convincing. He said he was going tonight. Thank you very much for suggesting he it. Thank you to sweet Paassht too, I have a feeling she had a paw in this.

Marylyn wrote:

And if he is not Pepper will understand. Cats are amazing when it comes to accepting people. It is a shame we can't accept them--or even other people-- with such openness.