About $10. for a gallon that makes 32 gallons. Given what I think you are up against I would make it make 8 gallons. I'm not sure what that would cover but bet 2 gallons will more than take care of anything you need. If you like it as much as I do, you will keep finding uses for it. And the flower odor is not overwhelming or fake.

You might want to call your Sam's and make sure they are doing what they are in Louisville (letting non members in).

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:03 PM
Subject: Marylyn: OT: New journey-laying tile!!!

I did not know that-I will definitely do that then.
10% isn't a lot.  About how much is the OdoBan
concentrate at Sams?  And how much square footage do
you think it will cover?  Would you put anything else
on the concrete after you use the OdoBan?

Thanks Marylyn,
:)
Wendy

--- Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sam's will now let you in without a card but you
have to pay 10% (?) more.
It is worth it.