One of our group here in Little Rock has been using immunoregulin, and has good things to say about it.

Gloria

On Apr 13, 2006, at 5:09 PM, ACALA PET ISSUES wrote:

Hi, Any advise would be appreciated greatly. One of my 11 month old felv+ cats - Chelsea - who has been on a course of clavamox until a couple of days ago for a slight fever and lethargy has just developed very pale gums. They weren't pale 2 weeks ago when she last saw the vet. I know that pale gums are indicative of anemia. I'm trying to convince a vet to try Immunoregulin. Has anyone had much success with this therapy? Chelsea already gets interferon orally.
 Thanks,  Deanne