Thanks Wendy.
I've talked to others locally who have had their felv+ cats transfused, none of them said that they would do it again. They all seemed to think that it was a lot to put their cats though in order to buy a little more time. I tend to agree. I had hoped that we'd caught Chelsea's anemia in time for the immunoregulin to take effect. I still have a small amount of hope that she may turn around but the reality of what her blood work shows is hard to ignore. Chelsea had her blood drawn during an in-home visit by my vet Saturday. He was originally scheduled to visit to perform a euthanasia on another of my felv+ kitties MeCa who had developed lymphosarcoma. MeCa crossed over very peacefully, I hope for the same for Chelsea. Short of a miracle, I intend to make her last days as easy on her as possible and will continue with the immunoregulin, interferon and supplements.
 Thank you for your help and thoughts.  Deanne

From: wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Deanne: ImmunoRegulin for Chelsea?
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

Deanne,

Chelsea's blood work does not look good.  If you can
afford a transfusion, get one for Chelsea.  It will
buy you some time to see what is going on with her.
9.6 is very, very low.  Time is of the essence.  Good
luck sweetie.  I will keep you and Chelsea on my
prayer list.  Please let us know what happens.

:)
Wendy

--- ACALA PET ISSUES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>