Actually Shimmy is at Crash's which is the healthy cats and Sids is the Fiv and Felv kitties,and yes Shimmie is quite cute.I was just there this morning.I fell in love with Boone the b/w boy,he reminds me of one of the boys that we lost back in Jan. Moses,he was such a sweet boy.I miss him very much,I have a picture of him with his head in my lap with 3 other of the boys on New Years Eve.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I was just going through the Crash's petfinder pages, and that Shimmie sure is an adorable guy! SO many cuties there, I can see why you volunteer, they must need a LOT of help to have SO many in one sanctuary! Wow!

Phaewryn (was Jenn, changed name)
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah (UCAT) Cat Rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
PLEASE DONATE TO THE TANGLE FUND:
Tangle is a cat in Greece that was severely injured when someone wrapped wire around his neck to strangle him,
Little Cheetah Cat Rescue is raising funds to bring Tangle to Vermont to find him a good home!
http://ucat.us/tangle-fund.html
DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures), and more towels!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.