Beg pardon on this but I have had it happen numerous times and so has my friends......at least to the point that water has violently boiled over, enough to burn someone badly. It occurs especially when water is reheated. I, too, thought this was rare but, with all due respect to snopes, I have seen it happen too many times.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Belinda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Interesting Information Please read.....

    It can happen but is rare, here is snopes.com  info on it:

http://www.snopes.com/science/microwave.asp

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com