Since I'm new to this list, I may be jumping in to something that's already been discussed, but I like World's Best Cat Litter.  It's made from corn, I think.  No pine, no clay, and no perfumes.  It does a good job on the odor, too.  (Of course, I do scoop every day so it doesn't get to  be too much.)

~Ashleigh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
really??? I never heard that. They still sell the pine litter and I use it for Quincy. Where did you hear that?

I know that cedar is toxic to small animals that use it for bedding...
Michelle