Hi all,
    I apologize for being way off the topic of kitties.
I really don't know on how to go about this. I need a Divorce lawyer in Colorado Springs or Denver area CO.
Do any of you know of one in either places.
My daughter called me her husband said he wanted a divorce out of the blue. That he didn't want to be tied down anymore and wanted his freedom.
As you know he is military they are stationed at Ft. Carson, CO. He has done 2 tours so far to Iraq and getting ready to leave again soon.
He told her this is what he wanted then 2 days later had papers served on her. He did not use an attorney he use the advise of some paralegals.
There were no signs of a troubled marriage.

My husband and I are in total shock over this. It is real and it is happening.

Julie's husband Charles has made her life total hell in the last week. He is trying to strip her of everything in the marrage. When she isn't home he comes in takes whatever he wants of value. She isn't home because she has Drs. appointments and errands to do.
She is a homemaker, taking care of the household with my grandbaby. (2 yrs old)
She has no income.
My husband and I are trying what we can do but it makes it hard when we are in WA. state.
We need to find one of the baddest attorneys for her that won't cost an arm/leg.

Can you help me locating a good attorney down there for her?

Sorry for being way off the subject!

Terrie Mohr-Forker
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver
Check sites for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Petfinder.com
Adopt a Homeless Pet!