I am so glad that Chelsea is doing better.  I would
like to know the course of treatment your vet has
chosen for immuno-regulin too.  Smokey is on
immuno-regulin but the vet hasn't said how long he
will continue to get the injections.  To be honest I
thought he would continue to get 2 injections per week
for the rest of his life.  I need to ask his vet about
it.  I hope Chelsea's bloodwork comes back much
improved.

Cindy