Hi Gloria,
I've used Advantage on kittens as young as 3 weeks old. It's not something I make a practice of, but if the kitty is infested and in danger of anemia from the fleas... Is the kitten in good health otherwise? Wet the tip of a Q-tip with Advantage and lightly touch it to the back of his/her neck. Make sure there are no sores near where you apply the Advantage. Is there any danger of another kitten/Momma grooming the kitten? Make sure no one licks the kitty for at least 24 hours. What's the story behind the little tike?
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks, Karen - what about kittens that are 8-10 weeks?

Gloria