I'm new, so here goes.  I rescued 4 kittens born in my back yard by a stray who
tested positive.  Now I guess I have 4 kittens in my possession who are also
positive.  Is there any chance these kittens could end up negative after a few
months?  Can they sometimes fend off this infection in some way?  I have 8 cats
already, and trying to keep 4 kittens separated from them is almost impossible.
 I thought you had one member who was from the Ky area(which I am, also).
I would love to hear from her regarding any possible sanctuaries, or
great-souled people who might consider adding positives to their home.  Does
anyone ever have any luck finding adopters?  I'm heartsick and soooooo
desperate.
Please help.