That's great!!!  I've got a Momma Kitty too.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
We're back from the vet's with another good report.  Mama Kitty just had her last treatment of Acemannan and one more vitamin B12 shot.  She's gained more weight -- she's just over 8lbs now...which is much better than the 7.2lbs she weighed when I first took her in for treatment.  She still seems bright-eyed and perky - although occasionally her 3rd eyelid will show temporarily in her right eye.  That still bothers me but I'm still working with her on nutrition and supplements and keeping her environment stress free and clean.

My vet says we'll watch her to see how she does.  He said he thought he might use this treatment on some other kitties who test positive also.  This really made me feel good because so often they just recommend euthanasia without making any recommendations - and if he does this...then it will be a turn-around for him.  It's been a learning experience for both of us!

Mama is sunbathing at the moment and just got a handful of treats -- and so, of course, everybody else did too :0)

Thanks for being there,
Elizabeth, Mama Kitty, Phelix, Antonio, Tiffany, Alexis, Othello, Shakiti and Tori.