I was just wondering, Belinda (or anybody else who cares to respond), if Bailey made a huge jump in his count at first, then slowly recovered, or how it happened? Spaz jumped into the low 20s within 3 days, then it was more slowly over the next several weeks. I was just wondering in case we should have to go through it again that way, and maybe there would be a time when she wouldn't recover the same way, so that I wouldn't unnecessarily lose hope if it's a slower response.

Kris
http://www.spazstory.zoomshare.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Belinda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: Mini and Mowgli

Thank you for sharing that Kris, when Bailey had his anemia he also got high doses of Prednisolone along with epogen. Not absolutely 100% sure which made the bigger difference but his bloodcount went back to normal after about 6 or 7 weeks also, he only got as low as 15% though.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com