I've heard cayenne works too, but I've never personally used it.

~Ashleigh

Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I seem to recall spearmint leaves being good deterrents.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
All of sudden we have bunches of little red ants in our house.  My hubby likes to use Terro, which I don't like at all around the furkids & my human kid.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous