Hi all,

Two brothers, 7 weeks today tested one positive, one
negative for leukemia.  The mom is feral, and has not
been tested yet, but her sister tested positive.  The
mom had been trapped by someone trying to do the right
thing, but the kittens were born beforre she could get
her to the vet.  All have been living together crated
in this person's home.

As an organization, we had a pair of littermates
testing the same as these 2, and we let them stay
together.  The positive cat died at around 3 yrs, the
negative cat is still negative (and has recently been
adopted!) so it's not entirely new to me but what's
the best thing to do?  Try to adopt them out as a
pair?  Separate them now?  Or it doesn't matter at
this point, even if the negative kitten is so young?

The test was Elysa and we are re-running both.

Thanks!

Janine