Oh Elizabeth what a gift you have!!  I'm sure you are told that by anyone who is fortunate enough to view your work.  Do you do this for your livelihood?  You should, if only to share your gift with as many people as possible.  You not only portray a realistic representation of your subjects, but you're able to capture the beauty of their spirits as well.  Not a simple thing to do.
When did you first discover that you could do this?  Do you paint as well?  Very nice, thank you for posting them.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Tad - that is an excellent point and one that deserves careful consideration.  I lost my Felicity to vaccine related fibrosarcoma and although it happened many years ago, I still grieve.  Here is a link to a charcoal drawing I did of her.  She was a very dear soul.