Kerry,
I wonder if there is something, I don't know, maybe some homeopathic remedy that we're missing to help him with this darn rw. That's wonderful that there are no infections because of it, always a worry with immune compromised guys. Nasty stuff, leave our Bandy alone!!!
Nina

Kerry Roach wrote:

Nina, the ringworm is better in places, but has spread to some more...no skin infections so far though...I guess I will just keep on putting meds on it til hopefully it will go away..He has one big spot on the back of his neck now...and still around his eyes...
Thanks again everyone!
Head butts to you all,
Kerry and Bandy