I'm not sure if you mean 9 year old or 9 month old...

Anyhow, my heart goes out to you. It's tough to try to get help and find that some vets are not always gentle and kind with your baby. I've had that happen, it's heart-wrenching, it's awful.

Re the vet - wondering why you don't call the last vet - who did the surgery, if he was ok. Might be able to get some help with a phone call and not necessarily an office visit - maybe a different antibiotic or something.

Pus coming from her anus would make me think she's got infection in her bowel. I'd guess she needs plenty of fluids - do you knwo how to administer sub-q fluids at home? Might be a good thing to ask about. She might need another enema, and I hate those things - tell them to be gentle. With my consitpated older kitty, I used to use Lactulose, and and also some homeopathic remedies, as well as giving him a little mineral oil sometimes. I also liked Vitamin C for my constipated kitty. But i don't know, with the pus... again you might call and ask the vet about what you can do at home.

Best of luck,

Gloria