Thank you Lance and Ember.  We'll order some.

elizabeth

In a message dated 6/25/2006 3:55:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Great news! Nice to hear that MK may be doing better than she ever
has. You gotta pat yourself on the back for that one (and her, too).
Good shiny coats reassure cat parents in ways that we like to be
reassured.

Regarding your canned food question, Ember is addicted to Innova EVO.
We had a bit of a digestive issue a few weeks back, and I switched
her to California Natural (probably too quickly). She would eat some
of it, sometimes. I got fairly worried about her, so I put her back
on Innova EVO. She really attacks that stuff. It's nice to see her
hop right on it when I place the dish in front of her. We did try
Felidae a long time ago, but she just doesn't like it as much as the IE.

Ember's 2 cents.

Lance