Michelle,
Did you try slightly cooking the turkey or duck to bring out some juice and the aroma? There was a time when Gypsy would only eat salmon, or salmon mixed with duck. Does Lucy like fish? You know what a trial Gypsy has been... There was a week when all she would eat was warmed goat's milk with a drop of salmon oil floating on top. Hang in there,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I resorted to baby food and dry i/d, and after a pepcid and some fluids she did eat 1.5 jars of baby food and a handful of the i/d tonight. It will wreak havoc on her intestines, but I don't know what else to do. I tried minced turkey breast plain and she would not touch it. My mom bought duck and I cut some of that up. She seemed all excited at first but only ate two bites of it.