I did go through all of this when her problem started last October. It started after she was on antibiotics for a month.  I tried all kinds of probiotics, and they all made her diarrhea worse. I tried fast track.  I also started her out on chicken when her problems started, and her diarrhea did not get better until I put her on the turkey.  I may try chicken again. But she was doing fine on turkey for the last 6 months. I suppose she could have suddenly developed an allergy to it. But after what happened last night when I gave her something she had not been eating (duck) and things she had not had for a while (turkey baby food, i/d dry), I am loathe to try new foods again right now.

Thanks, though,
Michelle