Well, I found two very small, very hard bowels in the litter box just now. I can't be sure it's Lucy and not Patches, but I think it probably was. it would make sense of why she has had very small amounts of liquid stool very far apart, as that can happen with constipation. She has not gotten much fiber in the last few days as she has been eating mainly broiled turkey. If it was her, I will feel much better, as it will mean the diarrhea has stopped. Since the weight loss, appetite loss, and nausea also seem to have abated, if the diarrhea has abated as well I will be relieved. It still would not be certain she does not have lymphoma, as she is on a lot of pred and that can control lymphoma for a while as well, but I think probably it would indicate more a flare-up of her IBD. Maybe from the pine litter, I don't know. Anyway, I will be crossing my fingers. If anyone has the energy to say a little prayer for her, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Michelle