I am using rice bran now, which I hope helps. I have used slippery elm in the past, but it seems to increase Lucy's diarrhea when she has it.
Thanks,
Michelle

In a message dated 7/4/2006 10:19:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Michelle,
That sounds much better...I sure hope it was the pine litter..It does sound like it could be and/or maybe she just had a little infection going on like Inky did when they put him on the metro med...I would still try adding a little oat bran to her turkey..I put around a tsp on Inky's..Also, did you ever use slippery elm?  I used that for Inky at times, too..
Thoughts and prayers with you 2..
Kerry and Bandy