-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 4:14 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Check out Clumping Clay Kitty Litters and Your Cat's Health

Thanks.  So you can get World's Best Cat Litter in the US?  When I found

their website they didn't have a retailer listed in the US.  Where do
you buy it?  I'm guessing it's pricey too.  I'm pleased about using
something that is biodegradable and not a health risk to me or my
babies, but I'm not to worried about my cats pooping in non-organic
litter.