As you said no test is 100% accurate, the IFA is the better test.  The hard part, is your almost certainly not going to know when a cat was exposed so the accuracy of the test is always going to be questionable.  A cat that tests positive may still be in the stage of trying to fight the virus off and may very well test negative at a later date.  The way I look at it is that a healthy, vaccinated negative cat is very unlikely to get the virus from a positive, and if they did their own healthy immune system would most likely successfully fight it off.  Not to say it couldn't happen, but I personally believe the chances are almost zero.
--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com