Some members of the list recommended Innova wet food, so I tried it.  I'm feeding Pippin that now and she loves it.  She was eating Science Diet and I, being uneducated about pet food, did not realize that the grains were bad for them.

Gina

kandbz_ mom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm just wondering what brand of food would be the best to feed Angel.  She is 15 weeks old and tested positive for felv.  I looked at the Petsmart website but didn't find anything specific.

Thanks,

Karen

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

Tiggertales ~ a site about our beloved felines

Do you Yahoo!?