Hideyo,
I haven't been able to keep up with the list the way I usually do.  I know that you've had concerns about Naomi and she is always in my prayers, as are you and all your babies, (how is Ayumi, btw?).  I'm so praying that her behavior is just part of her temperment, that she's just more laid back than most.  It's hard to believe that any kitten would just not feel like playing though.  I don't know what the heck the "soft body" means.  Do you mean that she doesn't have defined muscles?  Please let us know how she is doing and if you figure anything out.  You always have your hands so full of strife and worry.  You're a better woman than I Hideyo, I'm sure I would have caved under the stress you deal with daily.  I wonder if they allow internet access in the looney bin?  Try to keep optomistic, you are an incredible miracle worker, if anyone can help Naomi, you can.
Nina

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

Hi, everyone, I would like to ask all of you to send healing energy and send prayers for my little 12 week old kitten, Naomi… she is one of the three kittens that I rescued from a hole in the crawl space in the abandoned house a couple of months ago.. she is turtleshel kitty and she is beautiful.. I am so worried about her…

She is just not acting normal.. she eats, but very very small portion and she does not play at all.. she walks around.. but does not play at all.. I have been syringe feed her and she hates so much… the vet did not think anything is wrong with her and may be she is starting a bit slow.. but I know that something is definitely wrong with her and don’t know why… her entire body is so soft and not firm like other kittens..and now I feel like.. she has fluid retention in her tummy and I am freaking out… I am so afraid that she might have FIP.. and my vet thinks that she is too young to have FIP (though I know that FIP could happen to any age kittens.. but it’s more common about kitties after 6 months and less than 2 year old or so…).. anyway, I will be taking her back.. she has got chronic nose discharge and it’s not helping her appetite.. I have raised many many kitten,,, but I have not seen anything like this and I am so worried.. I will be taking her back to the vet tomorrow…

Please pray that she will get out of this slump and gets better …. I need all your prayers for my baby, Naomi.. thank you!

Hideyo