I felt bad when I did have to pill Tangle. His dental work was extensive, and it hurt him for me to pry his mouth open to pill him. That being said, he was MUCH happier about 20 minutes later when it kicked in.

He's still up for adoption BTW, if anyone wants a perfectly healthy but psychologically unwell Greek kitty. He does bite, but it's never hard enough to hurt, it's his claws you have to watch out for. He really deserves a home. :)

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.