Hideyo,

I am praying for you and for Naomi and sending thoughts of peace and comfort your way.  I cannot even imagine having to be at work while my baby is at home making her final journey...it must be torture for you!  But know that you have done everything you can possibly do and that because of you she has known love, companionship, and a quality of care that she otherwise would not have had.  She is lucky to have you!

Hugs!!

Marissa

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone, I wanted to ask everyone one more time to send Naomi prayers and peaceful energy so that she can spend her final days peacefully without pain.. while I am trying to do what I can to save her life.. there is not much left.. she is losing her blood so quickly and very anemic.. and she is too  small and can’t get her go through transfusion as she gets very stressed out at a vet.. she is sleeping comfortably right now.. but my vet and I agree that she is on the way to heaven soon.. we thought that the bet thing was to let her pass peacefully at home.. this is so hard everyone.. she is only 4 months old and she is such a precious soul.. I was so looking forward to see her grow – as I watch her, there is nothing I can do to cure her.. but I also believe that there is life after this life and she will be happier and heading to a better new life –I just wish I could spend for time with her.. I wish I could stay home and be with her.. as I work here, I am sending her love and prayer for her peace……

Do you Yahoo!?