Yay!!  That's a testament to love and prayers, too!!  Glad she's doing so well.  Keep us updated and give her a chin scratch from me!

MJ

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,
Thank you for you good wishes and prayers. I'm pleased to report that Lucy came through the surgery with flying colors! They are monitoring her today for fever or any other signs but I can pick her up at 2. I'll bring her home and let Izzie take care of her (Izzie has been going nuts without her sister!). I'm working from home tomorrow so I can keep a close eye on her. If we can get through the next couple of days with no infections I think we will be in the clear!

Maggie