Hey Leslie,

Not a weird question at all.  I think if you can
handle the stress yourself if you lost any more and
you know Satchmo would love another friend, then
adopting would be right.  Only you can know if you can
keep giving of yourself.  I have about 9 negatives, so
adopting a positive right now is not in the cards, but
in the future I don't think I'd be opposed to it if I
had less negatives, no immune compromised (I have 2
right now), and no geriatrics (have 3).  What a
wonderful person you are to help these babies!!!

:)
Wendy
Dallas, TX