I agree--kitten/cat love is one of the most wonderful things in life!

Gina

Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
oh isn't that just the most heart-melting wonderful thing?? thank you for sharing:)

Gary Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm up early as I have to work all weekend and I just have to tell someone how darling my kittens are.  I worked late yesterday, got in dead tired at 10:30 and went into the bedroom to set the alarm.  The 4 newly unsequestered kittens came racing in and lined up in a row on the edge of the bed to get a treat.  (we've been luring them into the room at night by shaking the treat bag, guess they've got that lesson down pat!)  I turned off the light and layed down, hubby stayed up to watch Letterman, but fell asleep in the lazy boy out in the tv room.  Some time latter I woke up plastered with kittens.  One laying on top of each arm, one on my back, and Will on my head, and all of them purring like crazy!!!  Even on not much sleep, this was just pure bliss.  Normally they sleep in bed, but I'll only have one at a time snuggled up to me.  Guess they missed me while I was working late...

I adore my kittens!
Beth

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

At the bottom of the home and links pages are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!

Do you Yahoo!?