I'm hoping that perhaps it isn't his time yet, but if it is, then I pray that his journey to the Bridge is peaceful.

Gina

catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I worked very late tonight and came home to find my Popeye very lethargic.  He would not eat.  I am taking him to the vet in the morning, but I think it may be his time.  He is the cat who has high blood pressure and is going blind that I can't pill.  I think he may have congestive heart failure as he seems to be wheezing when he breathes.  I syringed him some water and tuna juice, but I just don't want to put him through going to the emergency vet.  I'm going to take him in tomorrow and hope for the best, but be prepared to let him go.  :(

tonya

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

At the bottom of the home and links pages are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!

Do you Yahoo!?