Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:41:39 -0700
From: Nina < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Satch is coughing
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Oh for God's sake, Satch better be okay.  With situations like this I
usually stop praying to Spirit and start threatening :).  You did good
taking him in right away.  It sounds like you met a nice new vet in the
process and he knows about the 'don't wait and see approach for a pos',
that's a good sign!  I like that he was encouraging you to adopt another
too.  Yep, I like his attitude.  Find out what the herb is that he put
Satchmo on and let us know what it is, we're always looking for benign
ways to improve immune response, (I assume that's what the herb is
for?).  How is Satchmo doing now?  Any more coughing?  Are you positive
it wasn't just a hairball?  Keep us informed,
Nina