From: Phaewryn
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 9:29 PM
Subject: [HANDICATS2] SEEKING: FELV+ Maine Coon (or copycat) in NE area, or CO.

I have a request from someone that is looking for a FELV+ Maine Coon or a look alike as a companion to her current FELV+ Maine Coon. If you know of any in the North Eastern USA (or Colorado), please send me the info to pass along. She will be in Rhode Island, moving from Colorado soon. Not sure if driving or flying, may be open to cats along the route, not sure. I've already searched Petfinder and Craig's List, and found only 3 FELV Coonies (which is a good thing, I know, but I am SURE there are more out there in local animal control shelters and smaller humane rescues that don't list on petfinder, so if you see a Coonie-looking cat at your local shelter (or vet's office), if the shelter doesn't do FELV testing, send the info along, I'm sure even saving a healthy cat to be an FELV cat's companion would be preferable to death at the shelter!).

Thanks,

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!! http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html
Please shop online through i-give and support the Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance Program:
http://www.igive.com/FVEAP
Shop at GREAT stores, like Drs. Foster & Smith, Pet Food Direct, Musician's Friend, and LOTS more!
It doesn't cost you a single penny more, and it makes so much difference to a sick cat in need!
__._,_.___
Find Deals
Find great deals
for Back to School.
Yahoo! TV
Check out today's
news and gossip.
Y! GeoCities
Show off your
talent and skills.
.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine