You didn't actually have 400 did you???? :)

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sherry, you especially will get a kick out of this: when i went to live/work the sanctuary, they'd just recently moved to the area and didn't have a local vet--were still travelling almost to detroit...

my vet is a housecall vet, so i called him and asked if he were interested in picking up a few new patients. he, of course, asked, "how many?" and i said, sweetly and innocently, "oh, about 400...."
there was a moment of total silence, then he said, "sure...." he did NOT hang up on me, nor did he change his phone number.... hee hee. have i mentioned how much i love this guy????