I've been a petsitter for my neighbor for 9 years now...(she is a flight attendant).  As a part time job, she worked at a vet's office for many years.  So, I have learned a lot about cats from her.

The reason why your cat is spraying is because he is not neutered.  It is not considered a behavioral problem, he is just marking his territory.  If I were you, I would get him neutered right away.  The sooner the better.

Stephanie E Caldwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Our FELV+ has developed a very bad habit of spraying around the house.
Especially in shoes. He's also started urinating at our bedroom doors
when we shut them to go to bed.

He's intact because I don't believe in Neutering. (He's kept away from
other cats, so please don't make that a huge issue.)

I believe he might be happier in a home where he can socialize. Is there
anyone on here who can take him? You can neuter him once he's yours.

My other cat is very old FIV+ with multiple problems and they don't get
along. He's feeling very left out, and I'm at the end of my rope with him.

Any ideas to calm his nerves, or anyone who wants a beautiful 30lb white
cat?

Steph