From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Minnion has gone to the Bridge

I am so sorry.  As someone who has watched 4 positive cats die, I  think that
adopting multiple positives is a really hard thing to do.  My  partner has
made me promise I will not do it anymore. So I understand your  decision
regarding your son.
Michelle

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson