I have often had two vets, one close by for routine things and one farther away that I like better for more serious things.

Michelle

In a message dated 9/25/2006 12:17:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi guys and babes! I was wondering if it is okay to have 2 vets. I found that great one off of Kats list but....when my sister went to the dog/cat clinic..it is a mile away from my house   I fell inlove with the vets brillant and personable bedside. When he put my sisters baby Minnion to sleep he put his hand on her shoulder and said I am soo sorry for your lost. He also said he wasn't going to charge her. He is very with it concerning FELV FIV FIP and very caring. I also am torn because I LOVE the other new vet too. A few weeks ago when i dumped my ex-vet i stressed that i wouldn't be able to find a good vet...now i am torn between two>>>>?
kayte