Hello,
So I've gotten good feedback from those of you who DO use interferon, but what about those of you who don't?  Do you have a reason(s) for not using it?  I'm trying to decide myself.

I have the cats on one immune booster supplement, Feline Immune Support http://www.standardprocess.com/vet_catalog_product_detail.asp , and am working with my vet to determine if we should add another, virolyte http://www.thorne.com/index/mod/vet/a/virolyte, an herbal tincture, or Interferon.  I'm not going to do all of them so will compare costs and advice to decide.

On an unrelated note, Satchmo and Beatrix will be introduced today!  Bea is allowed out into my bedroom today, then when I get home, I'll switch them (Bea in the kitchen/living room, Satch in the bedroom/bathroom), and after a couple of hours for them to restabilize, I'll switch back briefly, then introduce!

So excited!

Leslie