that's awesome!!!  give him some extra scritchies from me and my gang!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi guys! I just came home from Vet with Crackers. I have decided that I am going to go with this vet. He is wonderful and smart and  it doesn't hurt he is 1 mile away. He said that Crackers has a slight eye infection and that if he didn't know he was FELV POS he wouldn't have believed it. My plump baby is 19.2 lbs...gained an ounce from 2 weeks ago :) he said that at this time he doesn't suggest any Interferon or Lysine or anything. Gave him a through examination. he said to come back in March and we can retest. He said of course to come in asap if anything is even a little off with Crackers. Hope all babies are doing great and their mommies and daddies:)
kayte

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous