Guys, is this true???  Pos Elisa and Neg IFA is bad??  What's everyone
opinion regarding what what Cracker's vet said??

Thanks!!!

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/26/06 5:17:29 PM >>>
I forgot to mention something important. My vet had told me that when a
cat
is positive on Elissa test and then has a Positive IFA that  the two
positive
results from the two tests is better then having a POS Elissa and  a
NEG
IFA.He said when Elissa is POS and IFA is NEG sometimes the virus is
hiding in
bone marrow. He said that he believes that a cat has a better chance
of
throwing off virus if both tests are POS considering they arent a
false/pos.  He said
best to recheck in 6 months and see what tests say. But he did warn me
that
just because Crackers is very healthy now DOES NOT mean he will always
be
that way and he may keep the virus permantly! But as mommies/daddies we
NEVER
give up hope. The one thing he said that made me down a little was that
he
suggests  that I keep Crackers my only pet. I am aching for a kitten or
2  or 3. I
miss watching Crackers having a play buddy. He loved Pokies. He said
after
the 2nd testing in March we can discuss that topic. I know most of you
have
multi/ cats POS and NEG. Dr. said if I was too adopt another POS Cat or
 healthy
one Crackers now has a risk factor. So right now new babies is on the
back
burner. I just have to keep looking at all your great sites and
Crackers  loves
sitting on my lap looking and the Kittys! Then we have our other
babies:)
much love and great thoughts to all
love
Kayte AND Crackers
P.S. sorry so long
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended
or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at
(312) 554-3300 and also indicate the sender's name.  Thank you.