Wow Elizabeth! I think that is an awesome plan you got going. I asked my vet about the food. I give Crackers Purina One and still give Meow mix hard. He loves to lick gravy from meow mix wet bowls they have. My vet said as long as he is eating that's fine. After 5 yrs trying to switch his food completely is like a coulture shock to him. I went and tried every advice on here about food...Crackers snubbed his nose at it...so every day i leave out a fresh plate of meow mix hard and purina one for adult cats Healthy immune with yogurt. Cracks eats both and he LOVES his licking the gravy off treat his wet meow mix bowls. Yes the rest is wasted but I dont care at least he has the gravys nutrients. With all your babies and they all like it I say GO GIRL!! Do what is best for your babies and pocketbook. Kiss Mama Kitty for me:)
kayte and crackers