Thanks Belinda & all of you for your support & prayers.  The vet called & Peanut's liver values were all elevated.  Her bilirubin & white count were thru the roof.  He thinks that cholangiohepatitis is the most likely culprit.  I took her to the vet for 3 days of supportive care & treatment (IV fluids, antibiotics, syringe feeding).  I hated to do it...I don't want her to feel scared, but I felt it was her only chance.  I really felt that she wouldn't have survived the night if I had kept her here.  It was really hard to leave, but I'm hoping this will turn her around.  I had to go to work after that & there were no phone calls from them since I dropped her off, so I'm considering that to be good news.  They would have called me if she would have needed to be moved to a 24 hour vet for overnite care, so she was apparently medically stable enough to go the night there.  Thanks again for the prayers & keep 'em coming :)

Yvonne